Terms and Conditions
Students have to read this through their own interest.
To impart proficiency and adeptness in the latest IoT and Embedded technology, OAASA Technologys has introduced several short term, long-term IT Professional Training for electronics, electrical and computer science engineers, civil & mechanical engineers and any undergraduate, postgraduate students.
OAASA Technologys offers skill enhancement and job-oriented training courses in C Programming, C++ Programming, Data Structures, Embedded C, Core Java, Advance Java, Web Engineering, Web Development, Mobile application development, PCB Design, Arduino, IoT Development, IoT RaspberryPi, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, VLSI, MATLAB and many more civil, mechanical, designing courses. The most preferred short-term courses of our institute are C- Programming, C++ Programming, Arduino, ARM RTOS, AVR, PCB Design, AutoCAD etc.
However, OAASA Technologys is the first Robotics Company in Kolkata and private Robotics, Embedded System, Cyber Security, Web Engineering, and IT training provider that conducts various short term and long term training courses, Workshops, Seminars, Summer Training, winter vacation training, Corporate training, Faculty Development Training, and Internship (both paid or stipend Based). Candidates can register online through the website.
OAASA also provides different IT Services in Kolkata and all over India. Services include Robotics Engineering, Internet of Things and Embedded System; Web Design and Development Service; Android and iOS application development Service, Mobile application Development; PCB Design, Fabrication and Manufacturing; Cloud solution; IoT Platform etc. We have our own manufactured products based on Internet of Things, Wireless Technology, Embedded System, and Security & Safety etc.
The following terms and conditions apply for courses or paid internship.
- The information provided by OAASA Technologys is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change. OAASA Technologys reserves the right to change course fees, dates, content or facilitators at its discretion.
- OAASA Technologys reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses/internship program due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Where a refund/rest amount will be provided within 30-45 days depends on the situation.
- OAASA Technologys reserves the right to record, via video and/or audio, learning sessions for quality assurance purposes and to support students.
- OAASA Technologys offers both Onetime and Installment payment facilities. Goods and service tax will be applicable with all advertised fees structure.
- For some cases, installment facility will not be applicable.
- If anyone fails to make payment of the installment amount within due date, late fine will be added with the amount and the classes will be suspended.
- Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer, bank Cheque/draft or another pre-approved payment method.
- Offer will be given on admission fee for a group of more than 3 candidates at a time.
- If a student fails to attend a program or want to cancel, course fees will not be refunded. For some special cases, company can arrange another slot to attend the program after discussion with the candidate. It is company’s sole decision.
- Before taking admission or starting a training session, a student can move to another training program depends on availability/training schedule. In such cases, the fees can be adjusted with another course fee.
- If a student fails to attend any program for 1 month without any prior notice and company’s approval, he/she must have to compensate late fine/need to take re-admission (depends on course duration) to continue the rest classes.
- If a student fails to start classes after taking admission with full payment/installment amount, he/she will be allowed to complete the training within 3 months (depends on course duration) from admission date; else, no refund and certificate will be issued.
- If a student leaves any program without prior information, he/she will not be approved for issuing any certificate from the Company.
Substitutions, Cancellation, Refund Policy
- Before giving any request for substitution, cancellation, refund and requests for transfers, please check the previous conditions. To discuss your other options you must be made in writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively can call us on +91-9038022259. In case of any problem from our end or due to some circumstances admission or training is delayed to start/unable to proceed, we will consider a refund process depends on the situation.
For any services, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with all details. You will receive a response as soon as possible from us and will be notified about terms & conditions for that particular service.