HVAC | VLSI Course | Logic Design and Physical Design | RTL Code | VHDL Training In Kolkata
Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning or HVAC course is intended for architects and experts from an extensive variety of capacities and foundations and will give an astounding prologue to the essentials of heating, ventilation and cooling. This Course is set up for helping the passage level of Fresher and Experience Engineers in the field of Air Conditioning Systems. This Course is likewise valuable for individual's who's managing in HVAC item. These frameworks are comprised of a wide range of parts, including electrical, mechanical, and electronic parts like indoor regulators, fans, channels, engines, and funnels. These frameworks are comprised of a wide range of parts including electrical, mechanical, and electronic parts like conduits, engines, fans, pipes and indoor regulators.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Design for good air quality.
- Perform basic load calculations.
- Understand and apply the psychrometric chart.
- Maintain and troubleshoot HVAC systems.
- Outline the technologies available for the efficient energy management using HVAC systems.
- The field of pipe drafting and design includes the widest range of opportunities of any field of design drafting including:
- Power plants
- Pulp and paper plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Pipe systems for hospitals and high-rise
- Office buildings
- Pipeline installations
- Water treatment facilities
- Environmental waste disposal
Bank: VIJAYA BANK | A/C No.: 723300301000625 | A/C Holder: OAASA TECHNOLOGYS | Account Type: Current | IFSC Code: VIJB0007233
Branch GOPALPUR-RAJARHAT BRANCH, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL, PIN: 700059