- Expertise in MEP (specifically HVAC and Plumbing) AutoCAD drafting
- Experience in preparing MEP Shop drawings/ GFC for building (Hotel, mall, hospital, residences, and commercial building); experience in coordinating MEP services
- Exposure in Revit MEP will be added advantage.
- Should have experience as MEP draftsman in Gulf/ Middle East with leading
- electromechanical contractor
- Knowledge of duct sizing, flow rate, velocity, diffusers, ventilation system, exhaust system, drainage and water supply
- Sound knowledge of working on Construction Drawings/ Shop Drawings/ Good for construction drawings (GFC)
- Understanding of HVAC standards including SMACNA
- Understanding of Plumbing standards and codes - including sanitary fittings, valves etc
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
Do not call for interview purpose. Please check the interview details.
Interview Time: 1pm - 3pm (Except Sunday)
Day: Monday - Saturday
Outstation candidates can send their CV by email.
Company Profile: OAASA TECHNOLOGYS is the one-stop solution provider for the ambitious aspiring individuals in the IT Industry. In this age of high technology and specialist capability of a professional, companies are looking for dedicated individuals. Businesses are more interested in having a system which can be managed by a click of a button instead of multiple options. Hence at OAASA, we have designed our courses to train our students properly for this new world.
Since the beginning, our aim has always been to provide a complete and quality solution to the people opting for our services. This means both the businesses trusting our services and individuals trusting our education can rest assured that they are going to get the best services, always. We have dedicated teams of highly capable professionals who provide a quality solution, problem-solving, execution technique, solution design, and support to ensure success for our clients.