Greetings from OAASA Technologys!
Please find the requirements:
- Hands on knowledge of JS, jQuery, JSON and any JS MVC framework.
- Hands on knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture with prior experience.
- At Least 1 Year of Experience in Node.JS Development.
- Good Knowledge of Node.js Frameworks.
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communications.
- Good Understanding the nature of Asynchronous Programming and its quirks and Workarounds.
- Very good understanding of how to use / setup several different types of backends
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages like Jade, EJS etc depending on technology stack.
Interested candidate can come for interview following the interview details are given below
Time: 1pm - 3pm
Day: Monday – Saturday
Do not call for interview purpose. Please check the interview details.
Outstation candidates can send their CV by email with the title of the vacancy.
Company Profile: OAASA TECHNOLOGYS is the one-stop solution provider for the ambitious aspiring individuals in the IT Industry. In this age of high technology and specialist capability of a professional, companies are looking for dedicated individuals. Hence at OAASA, we have designed our courses to train our students properly for this new world.
Since the beginning, our aim has always been to provide a complete and quality solution to the people opting for our services. This means both the businesses trusting our services and individuals trusting our education can rest assured that they are going to get the best services. We have dedicated teams of highly capable professionals who provide a quality solution, problem-solving, execution technique, solution design and support to ensure success for our clients.
Our overall process includes concept, design, development, incorporation, implementation & training. We have a squad of experts, who are working on modern technologies and tools with vast experience to carry out web-based robotics & security projects, e-commerce, responsive sites, and programming scripting languages.